Payment & Shipping Terms:
Panty Medical Compression Stocking Hose With Open Toe, 15-18 mmHg Compressions
Our anti-embolism stockings provide compression on all parts of the leg where venous blood is likely to pool, helping reduce the risk of thromboembolism formation in surgical, geriatric, phlebitis or bedridden patients, pregnant women and patients with varicose veins or chronic venous insufficiency. The lightweight, durable knit fabric stretches two ways for easier application and a cool, comfortable fit. A spandex band at the top of the knee-length and thigh-length style has snaps at the waistband to adjust the fit. Other features include an alignment indicator to aid in proper positioning, a convenient inspection toe to check the foot without removing the stocking and a skid-resistant sole to help guard against patient slips and falls. Stockings are washable.
• Prophylaxis against deep venous thrombosis in medical and surgical patients.
• Increases the blood flow velocity by providing graduated compression.
• Improve blood flood of other venous disorders, such as chronic venous stasis.
They are used when venous return from the lower extremities is likely to be impaired, as in the following cases:
1) Surgical patients
2) People who should stand for a long time, such as teachers, traffic policemen, doctors, nurse, hairdressers etc.
3) People who should sit for a long time, such as the whitecollar, civil servants, etc.
4) Geriatric and bedfast patients
6) Chronic venous insufficiency
7) Varicose veins
8) Edema secondary to cast removal
9) Obese people
10) People who always in an airplane or in a couch, such as stewardess, trainmen, etc.
15-18 mmHg of compression at the ankle
Comfortable non-binding elastic top on the Thigh Length
Small long, Small regular,
Medium long, Medium long,
Large long, Large regular,
X-large long, X-large regular
Light (18 – 21 mmHg)
Medium (23 – 32 mmHg)
Strong (34– 46 mmHg)
Extra Strong (over 49 mmHg)
Color: Beige, black, white
Contact Person: Mr. Paulo Chen